This is an affiliate event – not hosted by Halftime Institute.
Halftime Institute is honored to be invited to participate in the 2017 Navigating North Summit.
About the Summit: Five Days Pursuing Purpose
Tired of the mundane? Want to live a life of significance? This online summit is your opportunity to connect with other purpose-seeking individuals across the world. The aim is to bring together more than 10,000 visionaries, practitioners, CEOs, authors and leaders from all over the world to discuss what it means to find a higher purpose and how to pursue it in every area of your life. Every day three speakers will be featured and one live panel discussion will be held to equip you with actionable strategies for a purpose-driven life.
- Discovering purpose through pain
- How to realign your life when you drift from your purpose
- Understanding your purpose at work, home and in the community
- 10/24/17 (11:30am CST) – Live Panel with the Halftime Team
- 10/30/17 (9:00am CST) – Bob Karcher, HTI Director of Coaching, on Panel Discussion
- 11/2/17 (TBD) Rhonda Kehlbeck, HTI Director of Admissions, Featured in Discussion
For more information and to register to attend this life-changing event, click here.