Halftime Talent Solutions is proud to be working with their longtime friend, Partners International, in identifying Halftimers with a passion for international evangelism to serve as Board members for this powerful ministry.
Partners International (PI) connects the resources of the global Christian community with indigenous ministries in the least Christian countries of the world. Headquartered in Spokane, Washington, they have an alliance of more than 120 indigenous ministry partners and a vibrant community of thousands of donor partners, churches, and foundations. In addition to financial resources, PI provides these ministries with education and mentoring in strategic planning, board governance, financial management, and local income generation.
PI is focused on creating a high impact board actively participating in strategic governance. PI has specific interest in those with high-level expertise in Sales, Development, Human Relations, Organizational Development, Branding, Marketing, Public Relations and Digital Media. These talented men and women will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to CEO Larry Andrews, as he develops and implements the strategic plan.
- Review outcomes against established metrics to evaluate impact, performance and effectiveness.
- Assist CEO and Board Chair, John Weller, in identifying and recruiting other board members and high capacity resource partners.
- Serve on committees or task forces within their area of expertise, taking on special assignments as they arise.
- Evaluate and determine the priority of existing and future strategic initiatives that will benefit Partners’ goals.
CLICK HERE for more information on this opportunity.