UPDATE: POSITION FILLED
Position Title: Marketing & Events Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Manager
Organization Overview: The Halftime Institute offers innovative programs designed for successful, high-capacity leaders entering mid-life with a high desire to pursue a second half of significance. Through teaching, coaching & connecting, we help marketplace leaders discover God’s calling on their lives and engage in the issues Jesus cares about.
Position Summary: The Marketing & Events Administrative Assistant position will be responsible for directly assisting the Marketing & Events team in executing departmental initiatives, including but not limited to, event planning/management, marketing projects, creation of collateral, and administrative support.
- Assist with coordination of logistics for events including resort/hotel accommodations, facilities rental, menu selections and excursions, as a part of ensuring a world-class experience for Halftime Institute clients.
- Serve as liaison for event vendors, contractors, internal stakeholders and managing to budget.
- Coordinate communication among all relevant parties for planning and execution of events (i.e. planning/debrief calls with appropriate staff/coaches, keeping staff aware of events and involvement, etc.)
- This position may require some travel; up to 20 days annually, usually 2-4 days per trip. Most travel will be to resort properties where Halftime events are held, and the Marketing & Events Administrative Assistant will be responsible for working alongside Halftime staff and event facilitators to ensure a flawlessly executed event.
- Provide comprehensive and timely reports to Manager.
- Manage to events budget and provide detailed expense reports for accounting.
- Manage organization calendar.
- Collaborate with the Admissions Team, the Concierge, and the Administration Team to continually improve events as a piece of the Halftime Institute’s ministry and service delivery.
- Provide event coordination support to all parts of the organization.
- Assist Manager on marketing execution, as needed, and administrative support.
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral– both print and digital.
- Manage email marketing projects and website projects and maintenance in collaboration with Manager.
- Collaborate with the Admissions Team to execute effective Marketing initiatives.
- Highly organized with fanatical attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills, bent on execution.
- Creative and adaptable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- Takes initiative, self-sufficient, and can execute with minor direction.
- Professional judgment and discretion.
- Ability to work well within a small team environment.
- Strong desire to serve others.
- Desire to work in a faith-based organization with clientele who are serving across various business sectors.
Education and Experience:
- 1+ years professional experience in an office and/or volunteer setting
- Technical skills including but not limited to MS Office (especially Excel and Word), video/voice conference software (Zoom and/or Skype preferred), basic audio-visual proficiency for running presentations.
- Knowledge/experience in OR willingness to learn various software systems to support the team, including but not limited to: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Facebook, WordPress, MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Salary & Benefits:
- This position is non-exempt status.
- The Halftime Institute offers comprehensive benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401(k), HSA and/or FSA accounts, flexible work hours, and a generous paid time off arrangement.
TO APPLY, please send a resume and cover letter to Jennifer Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org.