[boldintro]Many Halftimers find that at the end of the year-long Halftime Institute program they want continued support from their Halftime Coach. Some are still “low cost probing” various serving opportunities while others are confidently involved in their second half calling.[/boldintro] Regardless of the scenario, many want continued help, brainstorming and accountability with issues ranging from time management to spiritual growth to financial stewardship to their physical health.
Additional Halftime coaching is structured as follows:
1. An in-depth, face-to-face, 4-hour coaching review and planning session with your Halftime Coach (the client is responsible for travel and lodging costs).
2. 11 monthly 1:1 coaching sessions with your Halftime Coach
3. Introductions to organizations and people working on causes and issues that match your skills and passions
4. Two 1-hour planning sessions with a Halftime Institute Philanthropy and Giving Consultant and an National Christian Foundation Planning Expert to help you and your family build a giving strategy that aligns with your biblical world view and family values
5. Members-only discounts on special learning events and our annual Halftime Institute Alumni Gathering.
6. Discounted options on Guided Introduction services by our Halftime Talent Solutions team.
If you would like more information on additional coaching, please contact us here.