An exciting event focused on CONNECTING meaningfully with other high-capacity leaders of faith, EXCHANGING ideas and stories, and INSPIRING one another.
APRIL 3-5, 2019
SPACE IS LIMITED • RSVP BY FEBRUARY 1, 2019
FELLOWSHIP & FUN:
- Build deeper relationships with like-minded peers in an intimate and personal setting. Extended time dedicated to fostering connections within your Halftime family.
- Connect meaningfully in person with your Halftime Coach.
- Dine together at The Star, anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters.
- Hear from Halftime Alumni who are marketplace leaders as they share candidly about family, faith, work, and what they are learning on their journeys.
CREATIVITY & INSPIRATION:
- Experience a powerful time of fellowship with your Halftime family.
- Be refreshed during this time away from “business as usual” to reflect on what God is saying to you and return home with greater clarity.
What 2018 Forum Attendees are saying…
“It’s a great blend of teaching, inspiration, and contemplation.”
“The best part? The connections made throughout the event.”
“Loved every minute! Truly.”
“The event was impactful and poignant. Thanks for the excellence!”
“The ample time for informal networking and connecting was high-value.”
APRIL 3-5, 2019
(5pm Wednesday – Noon Friday)
The 2018 Forum hit full capacity – RSVP today!
Cost to Attend*
*Fees are applicable to all guests who are not enrolled in a Halftime Program at the time of the Forum. Payment will be invoiced prior to the event.
PLAN TO JOIN US FOR THIS INCREDIBLE EVENT!
Spouses are welcome.
Dress code is business casual. This is an invitation-only event.