Are you at a turning point in your life? Are you looking for more purpose? Do you need a new direction?
At the Halftime Institute, we believe each person is created by God for a unique and important purpose. Let us work with you to discover this new chapter in your life.
As you search for your life purpose, we’ll help take you through four stages of the Halftime journey: Discovering Vision, Guided Reflection, Diverse Exposure and Enduring Impact.
Through each of these four stages there are three questions you need to address:
1) Who are you at your core? (your passions and strengths)
2) What is your capacity? (margin in your time, talent and treasure to live our your purpose)
3) What is the context? (the organization, setting and role that’s your second-half sweet spot to carry out your mission).
Our programs at the Halftime Institute allow for you and a group of peers to begin an all-new chapter of spiritual, personal and professional purpose – maybe within the context of your current career . . . or perhaps not. We offer unique programs to serve Christian business leaders
All programs include a full year of one-on-one coaching with a Certified Halftime Coach personally committed to help you gain clarity as you re-orient your life toward your priorities and goals for your second half of purpose.
Together, you will address questions such as:
- What does significance look like for you, and how do you attain it?
- What is God’s purpose for my life?
- How does the desire for significance dovetail with the other important elements of your life? ( i.e., marriage, family, a need for continued income)
- How much (success, wealth, lifestyle, acclaim, etc) is enough?
- What is your personal mission for the next season of life?
- How can you find a best-fit role?
- How can you leave a legacy?
For more information on the Halftime Fellows Program: CLICK HERE.
For more information on the Halftime One on One Program: CLICK HERE.