“Helping Veterans Return,
Earn and Learn”
Halftime for Veterans, established as a partner organization to the Halftime Institute in 2016, provides coaching and training to help veterans no matter when, where, or how they served.
Building a confident foundation for a meaningful Second Half mission:
- Discover a Core identity based on personal strengths, gifts, passions, beliefs and purpose
- Develop a vision, a mission statement and roadmap to success and continued significance
- Build the Capacity to explore new mission options and career directions
- Learn new ways of measuring performance and defining success
- Design the Context for an ideal role, the best work environments and organizations
Learn more about founder Vince Leone and read his Halftime Story HERE.