When you have more money than meaning and your heart craves more joy, Kingdom impact and balance, you’re in a season called “halftime.” Halftime is a pause in mid-life to make eye contact with God and search for the meaning you’ve been craving. Questions are coming up in your life that have no easy answers:
- What kind of impact am I having in life?
- How do I search for meaning?
- What is the true meaning of life?
- Can I have meaning and success?
Do these questions resonate with you? You may be in halftime.
What can you do about it? Here are some next steps to explore…
- Familiarize yourself with the 5 Indicators You’re in Halftime.
- Check out our STORIES page to learn how others have gone from success to significance.
- Get to know “What is the Halftime Institute All About?” by watching a video.
- Consider enrolling in one of our PROGRAMS.
- Contact our Admissions Team by using the form below and let us know a bit about you. We’d love to help you find greater clarity and purpose in the season ahead.