Pete first encountered Halftime in his 20s and has discovered many unexpected blessings on the journey of pursuing his “creative best.” During our time together, Pete and Lloyd share key strategies for pursuing intentionality without insisting on control.
6 Elements of a Chief Life Officer
1. Deep dependence on God for wisdom and direction. This means discipline and daily/yearly time alone with God.
2. Clear vision for your desired future – in a holistic way, not just for your career.
3. Written strategy to live out that vision – clear, measurable, specific.
4. Calendar and finances designed to reflect that vision and plan.
5. The people around – those you have chosen to love extravagantly should be in alignment with and supportive of that vision and plan.
6. Regular time for systematic review, reflection, and adjustments. Consider an annual review every December and send your strategy to the people you love for honest feedback.