In addition to our live interview with Billy, we captured 5 Fast Facts about him to encourage and equip you on your journey.
5 Fast Facts
1. What book has had the greatest impact on your life?
Definitely the Bible. My daily quiet time and prayer does more for me than anything you could imagine.
2. If you could spend an hour with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
I’ve got to say Jesus Christ, how great would that be?
3.Where is your “happy place”?
My happy place is the beach at Kiawah Island, South Carolina. It’s private, inspiring, and a great place to think.
4. What aspect of the halftime journey has been most transformational for you and why?
The silent retreat was very impactful. I never slowed down long enough to hear to what God was trying to tell me, so having the opportunity to disconnect, sit back, and listen was special.
5. What has been the most beneficial spiritual practice in your life?
Morning scripture to start the day. Before I open up Outlook and read through the 22 problems waiting, I like to focus on what is most important and find things I’m grateful for.
If you listened to Billy’s story and you’re wanting to move forward on your next season, we are here for you.
If you’re wanting to
- Define your calling
- Build more margin for your areas of passion
- Include your spouse in the journey
- Make more traction on the Kingdom impact you want to see
…we’d love to help. That’s why we exist – to come alongside men and women in mid-life and allow them to get clear, get free, and get going on what God is calling them to. We’ve honed our tools and our coaching model over the past 20 years so that it can help you gain traction and avoid costly mistakes that could deter you.
We’d love to help you find the best Halftime program for you and help you step into God’s redemptive story- just like Billy.
Contact our admissions team today by filling out the form on this page.