If you are in the housing industry or have an interest in the application of franchising principles to the non-profit world, let me introduce you to two Halftimers who are finding leverage through partnerships:
- DAVE KEIL of Franworth is an expert in franchising. His Halftime mission is around using that expertise to help replicate causes that bring spiritual and practical help to people. He calls it Franchise for Good.
- PAT HAMILL leads a world-class home building organization, Oakwood Homes, and uses it as a platform for BuildStrong Academy; training and launching hundreds of people into living wage jobs annually.
These are great ideas and initiatives on their own, but when you put them together strategically you will be amazed by how much leverage they are gaining!
During this 30- minute conversation, Pat Hamill, Dave Keil, Doug Piper and Lloyd Reeb discussed deep interactive insights into how to see and form partnerships that can multiply your impact 100X.
CLICK HERE to watch or listen to the recording of our conversation.
“There are opportunities now and you have influence today.
You don’t need to have all the answers in this moment.”
If you want your next season to have the maximum impact, you are probably looking for leverage.
Leverage in this context is about multiplying your time and effort.
Jesus talked about our lives being the soil that produced 30, 60 or even 100X. One way to gain leverage is by partnering with other great leaders or organizations.
There’s nothing particularly compassionate about helping only a few people if you have the opportunity to be a blessing to more people with the same effort.
During this session, we discussed considering character, competency and chemistry when connecting with people who have a heart for what you are working on, but complimentary expertise and resources to your own.
We also identified three action steps that lead to leverage:
1. Set aside some time to think about the two or three kinds of leaders who could really expand your impact.
2. Capture your vision of ‘what could be’ in a one pager.
3. Begin to network among your contacts and through your coach to utilize the Halftime global network.
“We’re going to go slow and do it right, so we can really go fast.”
There is leverage in creating kingdom impact together. At Halftime we are a global fellowship of friends that leverage our leadership capacity and influence for God’s purposes.
Our Halftime CertifiedTM Coaches can help provide clarity, connections, and encouragement as you seek to make your next season your best season. Learn how One on One Coaching can equip you for maximized kingdom impact.
ABOUT OUR FEATURED ALUMNI, DAVE KEIL & PAT HAMILL:
DAVE KEIL of Franworth is an expert in franchising. His Halftime mission is around using that expertise to help replicate causes that bring spiritual and practical help to people. He calls it Franchise for Good.
PAT HAMILL leads a world-class home building organization, Oakwood Homes, and uses it as a platform for BuildStrong Academy; training and launching hundreds of people into living wage jobs annually.