1. The best players know the value of coaches.
2. No mistake, no season of life, is wasted.
3. Since your calling is what you are made to do, in different seasons of life, you may be called to do different things.
4. Volunteering is something you can do. A calling is what you’re made to do.
5. Transformation takes time and is always possible.
6. Failure is not a failure.
7. Your head journey gives you momentum; your heart journey gives you direction.
8. Comparing yourself to others is a waste of good time.
9. Most of what you need to know is already in you.
10. Meaning and purpose have a timetable, and it’s rarely “right now.”